Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2008

Zu guter Letzt

I have always had a lot of interest in European cultures, especially German speaking ones. Taking this course and learning more about German speaking cultures has taught me a lot about them that I didn't know. I found out how Germans viewed Americans and why they thought this way. For example, I had heard that Germans saw Americans as superficial, and after understanding the German culture and way of life, I could see how they interpreted American culture in this way. I also had interest in Germans and Germany because most of my family and ancestors are German. By learning German and culture, I am also learning about my families culture. I find many of the German customs very interesting and really enjoy learning more about them.

Keine Kommentare: